- My Financial Wellness, an integrated financial well-being hub and overall wellness assessment.
- Total support to assess, educate, guide, and implement the actions that lead to financial well-being.
- Dedicated plan sponsor resources to help you make better decisions.
- Building financial literacy every step of the way.
Discover how personalized financial wellness experiences, actionable advice, and enduring investments can help prepare your participants for life’s big moments—and the small ones, too.
Focused solutions to improve financial outcomes
Advice to help participants meet their important financial goals
- Offers choice of digital, advisor-led, or point-in-time solutions.
- Provides industry-disruptive pricing to participants at no additional cost to plans.
- Integrates with the participant experience.
- Award-winning (Best Robo-Advisor for Low-Cost Investing, awarded to Digital Advisor by NerdWallet, January 2022, based on data as of October 2021).**
Retirement confidence for participants, fiduciary confidence for you
- Proven performance: Vanguard Target Retirement Funds have all delivered higher risk-adjusted returns than their respective peer averages over 3, 5, and 10 years.1
- A differentiated investment philosophy: A long-term focus, disciplined approach, and sound process for evaluating investment managers, which help produce strong results.
- Compelling strategies: Investments that allow participants to allocate for retirement goals, plus Vanguard target-date strategies that blend investment theory and behavioral finance with a glide path to help participants retire when they want, with enough money to live comfortably.
1Based on Sharpe ratios (risk-adjusted returns) for each Vanguard vintage relative to their peer-group average for each period ending December 31, 2021. Only funds with at least 3, 5, or 10 years of history, respectively, were included; 12 out of 12 Vanguard Target Retirement Funds in the 3-year period, 11 out of 11 in the 5-year period, and 10 out of 10 in the 10-year period delivered higher risk-adjusted returns than their respective peer-group averages. Results will vary with different time periods.
Sources: Vanguard and Morningstar, Inc. Note that the competitive performance data shown represent past performance, which is not a guarantee of future results, and that all investments are subject to risks. For the most recent performance, visit our website at vanguard.com/performance.
Experience the Value of Ownership® in action.
Returning value to investors.
- Your participants are more than just our investors. They’re our owners.1 This means we get to sit on the same side of the table and remain by their side, coaching and guiding them to greater financial well-being.
- Because our investors are our owners, our interests are uniquely aligned with a laser focus on improving outcomes.
- The Value of Ownership means we act with conviction in doing what’s right for you and your participants.
1 Vanguard is investor owned, meaning the fund shareholders own the funds, which in turn own Vanguard.
Want to learn more about Well on Your Way and why it could be right for your participants?
* A positive action can include such activities as registering for web access, increasing a contribution rate, enrolling in a retirement plan, and signing up for an advice service.
** Vanguard Digital Advisor® received the top rating for Best Robo-Advisor for Low-Cost Investing for 2022 among 18 other robo-advisors selected by NerdWallet. NerdWallet evaluated each provider across the following weighted criteria as of October 2021, to determine the winner for low costs: management fees (50%), expense ratios on investments (40%), and account fees (10%). Additional details about NerdWallet's methodology are available on their website. Current fees may vary for Digital Advisor and the other robo-advisors considered. Although Vanguard compensates NerdWallet for marketing services, NerdWallet's opinions and evaluations are independent and unrelated to the selection of Digital Advisor for this award. © 2017-2022 and TM, NerdWallet, Inc. All rights reserved.
For more information about any fund, visit institutional.vanguard.com or call 800-523-1036 to obtain a prospectus or, if available, a summary prospectus. Investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other important information are contained in the prospectus; read and consider it carefully before investing.
All investing is subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest. Diversification does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss.
Advice is provided by Vanguard Advisers, Inc. (VAI), a federally registered investment advisor. Eligibility restrictions may apply. VAI cannot guarantee a profit or prevent a loss.
Investments in Target Retirement Trusts and Funds are subject to the risks of their underlying funds. The year in the trust or fund name refers to the approximate year (the target date) when an investor in the trust or fund would retire and leave the workforce. The trust or fund will gradually shift its emphasis from more aggressive investments to more conservative ones based on its target date. The Income Trust/Fund and the Income and Growth Trust have fixed investment allocations and are designed for investors who are already retired. An investment in a Target Retirement Trust or Fund is not guaranteed at any time, including on or after the target date.
Vanguard is responsible only for selecting the underlying funds and periodically rebalancing the holdings of target-date investments. The asset allocations Vanguard has selected for the Target Retirement Funds are based on our investment experience and are geared to the average investor. Regularly check the asset mix of the option you choose to ensure it is appropriate for your current situation.
Vanguard Target Retirement Trusts are not mutual funds. They are collective trusts available only to tax-qualified plans and their eligible participants. Investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other important information should be considered carefully before investing. The collective trust mandates are managed by Vanguard Fiduciary Trust Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Vanguard Group, Inc.
Vanguard Digital Advisor’s services are provided by Vanguard Advisers, Inc., a federally registered investment advisor. Go to vanguard.com/digitalbrochure for important details about this service. Vanguard Digital Advisor’s financial planning tools provide projections and goal achievement forecasts that are hypothetical in nature. They are provided for educational purposes only and are not guarantees of future results.
VAI is a subsidiary of VGI and an affiliate of VMC. Neither VAI nor its affiliates guarantee profits or protection from losses.