The road to financial freedom
With just a few simple questions, the Candidly platform guides borrowers to the next best action based on their goals and data (and employer data, if applicable). Among its many services, Candidly can help borrowers:
Reassess their debt.
- The platform helps borrowers find a repayment plan that fits their budget. By helping eligible employees determine whether they qualify for government-sponsored repayment plans, it saves users on average $326 per month.4
- The Refinance service helps qualified borrowers explore how to lower their interest rate or monthly payments across a multilender marketplace.
- The Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) module helps borrowers certify, manage, and track their progress toward PSLF, a federal government program that can erase student debt after 10 years.
Repay their loans more quickly.
- Round up collects spare change from daily purchases and applies those payments to the debt.
- The Giveback Chrome extension converts cashback earned at online shopping destinations into student debt payments.
- Autocrush enables borrowers to make one-time and recurring payments to their student debt.
- The Village enables contributions to the debt of a loved one.