- Every financial wellness solution we offer is aligned to our strategic four-step approach to financial well-being: getting finances under control, protecting against the unexpected, making progress toward goals, and living well in retirement.
- Participants can access My Financial Wellness, an online hub with a financial assessment, guides, action plans, and digital tools and services at no charge.
- Our financial wellness experience is designed for individuals looking for guidance. Participants willing to pay a fee for additional support have the option of a spectrum of advice services.
Financial wellness achieved through an integrated experience.
Proven financial wellness resources
Personalized engagement strategies
Improve outcomes with increased engagement
- Personalized coaching and education are shown to compel two times more positive action than nonpersonalized communications.*
- Clear and actionable ongoing guidance that has influenced 61% of our participants to take at least one positive action toward financial well-being.*
See how our personalization efforts can help participants take advantage of health savings accounts (HSAs):
Reports and metrics
Insights for plan sponsors
- Receive regular plan well-being reports to better understand your participants’ needs.
- Uncover participant trends, identify opportunity areas, and pull performance data through our client portal.
- Make better decisions with help from your dedicated team of strategic retirement consultants.
- Benefit from the insights that have helped put the average Vanguard participant on track to replace 71% of their income in retirement.*
Committed to providing integrated, best-in-class experiences
A leading provider of health savings accounts offering participant health and wealth planning for retirement.
Student loan debt services
A personalized student debt platform that provides a holistic suite of features to help plan sponsors implement and manage a student loan repayment benefit.
State-of-the-art plan administration, comprehensive plan accounting, and fully integrated systems.
One of the world’s largest transfer agents and a top-rated service provider for equity compensation plans.
Our approach to financial well-being is different. For some, it’s about putting more products on the shelf. For us, it's about putting the right products on the shelf.
Vanguard Institutional Investor Group
Want to learn more about Well on Your Way and why it could be right for your participants?
All investing is subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest. Diversification does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss.
Advice is provided by Vanguard Advisers, Inc. (VAI), a federally registered investment advisor. Eligibility restrictions may apply. VAI cannot guarantee a profit or prevent a loss.
VAI is a subsidiary of VGI and an affiliate of VMC. Neither VAI nor its affiliates guarantee profits or protection from losses.